Let VerdictFinder supply you with the facts needed to support your winning case strategy.
Utilizing the power of VerdictFinder is like having your own personal research team. Simply give us the details of your case, and experienced Jury Verdict Research specialists will search through thousands of cases to find comparable, up-to-date verdicts and settlements – delivering crucial information at the right time to make strategic decisions for your cases.
Here’s how it works:
- Give us your case details by simply calling 1-855-800-5051 or by submitting an online Research Services Form; you set the parameters of your search, allowing us to customize it based on your needs
- Our Research Specialists will do the legwork and find comparable cases for a particular injury or liability; VerdictFinder then searches by factors such as medical expenses, lost wages, permanent impairment, particular defendant, the county or state, and other important details to find the most relevant cases
- You'll get detailed case reports for each comparable case found in our nationwide, 280,000-case personal injury database; you'll know what a particular jury awarded or how much parties settled for, making it easy for you to:
- Support your demand or offer during mediation with unbiased, objective data
- Evaluate whether your opposition’s offer or demand is reasonable
- Present your case strategy to clients with easy-to-understand summaries
- Decide if you should take your case to trial or settle
You set the parameters!
Search for cases involving:
- Similar injuries
- Verdicts or settlements from a specific county or state
- A particular defendant
- Nationwide verdicts and settlements
- Verdicts over a specific dollar amount
- Comparable cases since a certain date
Order a VerdictFinder report
- Discrimination based on:
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
Personal Injury VerdictFinder Sample Report